Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Another Rainy Day

These are pictures from our Sunday walk. The day vacillated between a light drizzle and a windy thunder-storm. Stephen may not have been dressed for the weather, but Brookie was.
She didn't pass up the opportunity to walk and splash around in all the massive puddles.
She couldn't get enough of the puddles! One time when I was checking my pictures on the camera and Stephen was closing up an umbrella, we turned around to find that Brooklyn had decided to begin lapping up puddle water. Ewe!

6 comments:

Bryce and Amy said...

Hi Desi, I wouldn't mind getting rain. We keep getting snow still. Where exactly are you living now? Do you guys plan to stay there for awhile? You'll have to post pictures of your new haircut. I'm trying to grow my hair out now. Oh, and you asked how far along I am. I'm 7 months pregnant.
You have such a cute family.

Tamar and Trevor said...

I am laughing right now because Stephen dresses just like Trevor. Flip flops, shorts, and a USC swaetshirt. I am so ready for spring weather so I can break out my flip flops.

I See Badgers said...

nice puddles, I remember those. Here in Provo we just get nasty slush and no warm showers at all:( have a good one bro!

kailiaelf said...

Oh my gosh! his is so cute! I love Brooklyn's little pink boots!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I think your husband and Tamar's husband could be best friends.

Macmoma said...

i LOVE to splash in the rain also Brookie-Brook!! Wish we were playing in the rain together! I also really love the cute bag Brookie is holding.
Brookie, if your mom is interested, I have some VERY helpful potty training tips...
Brookie I love and miss you and your parents.