Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grandad Visits (and Papa too)

Thanks for the dinner and for indulging Stephen in a trip to Best Buy Saturday night.
My favorite line of Brooklyn's during this visit was, "Granddad, you're fun to play with!"
Granddad's responded, "Most people think I'm too old to play with."
It's best when Brooklyn repeats it and imitates Granddad's voice.
Brooklyn took this one of me and Stephen.
The boys.
Thanks to Papa also (my dad) for leaving home at 5:15 AM in order to meet up with us here at 6:45 AM. Thank you Ted for changing your plans to hop over to San Diego from Arizona to ordain Stephen to the office of a high priest. What a whirlwind weekend!

4 comments:

Jess~ca said...

I looove the pic of Ian and Brooklyn on Dad's lap, SO ADORABLE :) Everyone is lookin great!

mlletiff said...

Oh my gosh Des is Stephen in the Bishopric now? Is that why he was ordained a high priest? Exciting! Let me know when you guys come up this way.

Desirae Badger said...

Not the Bishopric...High Council

evelyn said...

I had a great time and it was an honor to ordain Stephen a High Priest. BADGER DAD