Saturday, April 21, 2012

Welcome Home and Jack's First Month



 Brooklyn and Ian went to a birthday party with inflatable bounce houses.  I don't think we've seen this many bounce houses since Jen and Derek's wedding! 
 Stephen spoiled me by taking three weeks off work to help ease the adjustment of being a mother of three.  He also did a great job having daily learning times with Ian and taking him on fun adventures.  Ian's favorite memory of all was going miniature golfing with dad. 
 Doesn't he look cozy?
 I know this is obnoxious of me to occasionally sneak pictures of dinner in the blog, but this meal really excited me and it was my first time making this unique combo.  I thought the colors were pretty minus the charcoal-colored brussle sprouts!  It was lean philly cheese-steak sandwiches with sides of roasted brussel sprouts and also some barley with a ready-made lentil dish.  The brussel sprouts were a little extra toasty, but still not too bad for a first try!
 Here's Jack's 1-month photo shoot.  His look is so unique compared to 
his two siblings as babies!
 I think he looks a lot like his daddy...lucky guy!


3 comments:

Ruth said...

beautiful baby boy!

Jess~ca said...

What a cutie! & yummy looking sandwich :) I totally understand wanting to show off a meal that turned out so pretty :)

Keep the pictures coming, I love seeing your cute kiddos!

-Jess

Unknown said...

He definitely looks like his daddy, I thought so from the start. Cute kiddos!