Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'd Hate to Imagine...

If guys had the opportunity to be pregnant!

This is so mean, but it really bothers me when Stephen (not pregnant) complains to me (31 weeks pregnant) about our uncomfortable mattress. Also, I was sweeping and mopping out kitchen floor tonight, and from the upstairs room, he is complaining about the fumes of the PineSol I was using. Really, it's mean I know. But if I'm on my hands and knees inhaling the stuff, and he's upstairs relaxing on the lounge chair reading a book, WHY is he complaining? Just a thought. Really, I love my husband and he is SO wonderful. I just get a chuckle sometimes out of him.

8 comments:

C4 McKendrick said...

Is blogger space just some electronic arena where married ladies can bash on their hubbies? If so, please let me know so I can stay far away.. I don't want ot get my feelings hurt. By the way, Pinesol smells good. Are you sure that's safe at this time for my unborn nephew? Let me konw what the label indicates. I can picture you right now onyour hands and knees. I can picture Stephen readign and lounging right now too. Is it a Harry Poto or John Grishem? I can also hear Brookie saying, "Daddy wanna watch TV?" Pretty much we're missing you guys about now...

C4 McKendrick said...

I can't wait 'til tomorrow when Pip realds and reacts to my comments. She is a faithful commenter adn I love her for it. What I don't love is people you actually know who blog stock you , but neer comment so you never know who or when they do it-but you know they do... I think that's kinda freaky. I'm not talking Halloween freaky. It takes freaky to a whole new level.

Tiffany said...

That is a pretty scary picture. I have to totally agree with you. Hyrum is always rolling his eyes whenever I have to use the bathroom again and again and again. He does not get it at all!

Elise said...

Yes, a good chuckle. . . that's a nice way of putting it.
Stephen, sounds like your pregnant wife is in need of a nice back massage--with no strings attached if you know what I mean.

Elise said...

Oh, and Calvin. . . easy "chief." A girl needs to vent every once and a while and I thought Desirae's post was very tactfully written. It's just a little pregnancy-guy-not-understanding-remotely-what-we-go-through-nope-not-even-a little-teeny-weeny-bit- type humor :)

Desirae Badger said...

The pregnant guy picture was...well, gross...so I deleted it.

-Stephen

Rachel said...

A great big DITTO to your thoughts, Desirae!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

HA! You made me laugh out loud.