Thursday, September 11, 2008

Divas and Divas in Training

This weekend, my cousin Michelle got married to Travis Armitstead in the L.A. temple. Her dress was beautiful! Brooklyn came to the temple with her cousins Caden and Caleb while one of uncle Calvin's students babysat them. Brooklyn loved being there and admiring the beautiful bride and the temple. The reception was very formal and fancy as well. I wish I could have taken pictures of all the beautiful arrangements on display (food, lights, flowers, fountain, etc.) but I was a little busy at the sign-in table taking pic's of all the guests for the photo guest book.

So here is Brooklyn "modeling" her new Sunday kicks. (I never thought I would find cute, cheep kids clothes and shoes at SEARS of all places!) In case you were wondering, YES, they have a tiny little heel! (Stephen is rolling his eyes about this one!) Who knows if she'll really get that much use out of them at church, but they were such a steel I thought they would at least make some cute dress-up shoes that actually fit her feet! Her word for fancy Sunday shoes is "slippers" because that's what Cinderella wears, glass slippers. (Eye-roll from me about that one!)
I have more pics. of recent stuff, but I have to flip them before posting them because the good ones are all on vertical orientation - boo!

3 comments:

Megan said...

So cute Brooklyn!! I love the leopard print skirt, sassy!

C4 McKendrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pip said...

Michelle's Dress was way pretty...and go Brookie with the cutest toes and chubster feet I've ever seen! You work those high heels girl!!!