Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Memories from Warmer Days

 These photos were skipped over in my excitement to post about the Aspen Grove trip this summer.  Pictured above is my first batch of home-made baby food, sweet potatoes and apricots.  I felt very domestic using our new blender to puree stuff like this while Stephen became the smoothie king by creating all frosty smoothies for the adult pallet.  Below is a snack of which even Cindy might approve.
 This brought a smile to my face: my two older kids cooperatively creating this, which they named a "Hooper Dumper Dinker House."  I thought even the name was clever.


 Our good friends the Kochs came for a visit.  Ian and Charlie coincidentally had matching swim trunks!
 Brooklyn once had a swimsuit just like June's!
 The happy bunch splashin' up some fun in the summer sun!
 The two babies shared a pac 'n' play and played with a brush.

 A creative way to use old Mardi Gras beads!
 A yummy and colorful stir-fry dinner.
 quick photo op, blurry much?


No comments: