Monday, June 4, 2012

Mother's Day

 Love that kindergartener of mine!
 We're back to our date-night rotation with friends and lovin' every minute of it!  Here Stephen heads up the craft segment of our night.  He was happy to expand his repertoire of tissue-paper hand-made flowers.
The following day, I was showered with pancakes and tissue paper flowers for breakfast.  Thanks kids and Stevebo.  I feel loved!
 Here I am with a life-size drawing Brooklyn created of me.  Such a sweetie, that girl is.  For just about the whole month of May, she'd make Mother's Day cards for me when I'd sneak in an afternoon nap with the boys.  I am still able to convince her to occasionally nap in the afternoons too.  At least she knows how to busy herself when the rest of us are off in dreamland!
 Not related to Mother's Day, but this is a recent snack that I am happy to report that my kids enjoy!







No comments: