Monday, June 4, 2012

Glimpses of our Home and Family in May

 I thought it worked well as a learning time manipulative and discussion piece.  
Love these pictures of our sleeping brutes and beauties.  Can you tell who the first one is?  Too funny.
 Yes, this was all happening at the same time - Hallelujah! - on a Sunday afternoon.  I had to snap the evidence before joining in to complete this scene from the napping house!

 Ian really wanted to wear some deodorant one day.  At first he was ready to use a glue stick!  Then I thought it would be less sticky, so I convinced him to use a large tube of chap stick instead.  This kid is HILARIOUS.
 Brooklyn's class participated in the International Festival at her school recently.  She and her classmates rocked out to some fun 60's tunes. It was such a delight to see her dance up there with her class.
 I was beaming with motherly pride.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha, love the last two pictures. Kids are growing up so quickly!