Thursday, September 22, 2011

This and That

My mom sent us home with all the supplies to make this fun kitchen craft featured in the August "Friend" magazine. They are lady bugs made of crackers, cottage cheese, tomatoes, olives, and chives. The kids enjoyed making and eating them. It was kinda sad though that a couple of them bit the dust before we could consume them. (Ian reached over them and they fell to the carpeted floor below - yucky!)

I failed to snap any family photos on our recent trip to Petco Park to watch the Padres game, so I'll post the best shot I have. The kids were in heaven with that cotton candy! I am so glad that their father is fun enough to let them eat pure sugar. Brooklyn kept offering me some and couldn't figure out why I never obliged. The fireworks after the game were definitely worth staying for the entire game.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

How fun! We made those snacks too one rainy sunday afternoon. Your family is growing up so quickly and so adorably!