Monday, January 14, 2008

Say hello, say goodbye...

Just as we were about settled into the new apt., I saw something unbelievable. No, it wasn't a huge bug. No, not a crocodile emerging from the bayou. No, not even the vast amounts of mold in our fenced-in "backyard." Worse. It was a drug exchange across th street from us. I couldn't stop staring in shock. Unfortunately for me, the guy stared right back. Needless to say, it's time for us to get outta Dodge!

We will be moving at the end of the month. But until then, this is Brooklyn's room. Other pictures to come as I clean each room and get it picture worthy!
Brooklyn's bookshelf. Displayed on the second shelf is one of her favorite books - the children's Bible from her cousin Caden and auntie Carol.
The closet in her room. It's usually open, this is why Brooklyn is opening it up as if to say "don't try hiding my toys from me, Mom!" Here she is selecting a coat, more for dress-up than the weather. My stuff has to hang above Brooklyn's, as Stephen has claimed both hanging racks in our room! Thanks for that.
We've still got the Little People Nativity Scene going on top of the flower table.


Brooklyn's trundle bed. I check on her several times each night because usually her head is right by the cold window.


The dresser, pictures, and stuff.






2 comments:

C4 McKendrick said...

Hi guys. Brookie looks so cute in that picture at AE ( Thank you Pip) . Good job on keeping us posted with the pictures Desi.
We missed you last nihgt for dinner. We love you guys.
Carol.

C4 McKendrick said...

oops, night. Take care.