Sunday, July 8, 2012

Slip 'n' Slide!

 No summer visit to the Benwood house is complete without it!  Thanks for the fun summer-kickoff slip 'n' slide cousin party hosted by Calvin and Carol.  I know I'm sorta partial, but I couldn't be prouder of my big bro.  He is such a sweetheart to my little family whenever we visit.  He always thinks of creative things to do when we hang out.  He and Carol were putting up their new swing set in the background while the kids played.  What's not pictured is the EZ-up shade that he also purchased to accommodate the lounging mothers (like me) and of course he's got fun music playing in the boombox in the background to complete the mood!  At the end of playtime, we all shared sticky messy yummy popsicles.  Love ya to pieces, Big C!



1 comment:

Taber & Rebecca said...

LOVE Brooklyn's swim suit! And her hair looks so FANCY!