Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Grand Del Mar

We enjoyed touring the beautiful grounds of the Grand Del Mar Hotel where Grammy and Grandad stayed during their visit for Grandad's conference. So fancy! So not someplace we'd be staying on our own dime! Maybe someday... here's for dreaming, right?
Evelyn and I posing by the pot full of fresh blooming roses.
Mr and Mrs. Badger, twice.
Engagement photo, anyone? Ha! No, I think engagement pictures need to be a little more lovey-dovey with an occasional shot of kissy-face.

Aaaah. The fountain of youth! It almost looks like we're young enough to not have a care in the world. Wait a minute. Not possible. We have children.
"Put that camera away and enjoy the movie already!" Okay, you should all know by now that I can't just put my feet up and watch a movie while someone else is staying up watching my kids at their house! Not even that. I just can't usually sit still long enough to just watch a movie. I've got issues, I know.
Good ol' Clint Eastwood.
Thanks for the delightful evening and dinner, Ted and Evelyn! The food was so delicious! I wished I would have eaten it a bit more slowly. That fancy fish fillet just vanished way too quickly off my plate! It was sweet of y'all to let me sample your stuff though. ;) And Grammy, I give you props for sharing your dessert with no one. I love a woman who knows when to put her foot down. ;)

No comments: