Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

from Prince Charming, the pumpkin, the dolled-up Cinderella, and the everyday Cinderella (working behind the camera).



So, Cinderella hadn't worn real tights in a while, so the only ones she found that were still functional have probably never been worn before because of the sparkly sheen. Lovely, huh? I'll pretend its just the "glow" of being an undiscovered princess. I'll have to get some more pic's of everyone in full costume, since I'm mostly covered up.

5 comments:

the Koch's said...

I love it! The undiscovered princess glow is awesome! I hope Prince Stephen is taking good care of the two Cinderella's in his life!

The Badger family said...

Great Costumes! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween

Ruth said...

adorable!

Jess~ca said...

That is so fun! I love the coordinating Halloween costumes!!

Megan said...

Amazing!! I love them!