Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bad News Birthday

Hey Everybody,
Today is Desirae's 28th birthday and unfortunately we received some bad news. Yesterday, Desirae had an ultrasound and they didn't find a heartbeat. The tech didn't tell Desirae anything except that the baby was small for how far along she should be and left before Desirae could ask her any questions. Today, the OB called with the bad news and had Desirae come in. He told her that she is probably having a miscarriage. He ordered more blood work and another ultrasound to be done next Wednesday to find out if there has been any growth or change. Jim and I have given Desirae a blessing and left things in the Lord's hands. Please keep Desirae in your prayers and we'll keep you updated.

-Stephen

3 comments:

The Badger family said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. I can only imagine how hard this is for you guys especially you Desirae. Our prayers are with you and Desirae if you need someone to talk to, please call me. We love you guys.
Tracy

kailiaelf said...

I am so sorry. I know you were worried and I wish you had better news. The Lord has a plan for everything, just remember that.

Cari

Chad said...

Our prayers are with your family and know that Heavenly Father is aware of your situation...

Chad & Family